Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 Down

That was a lot of freaking out about potentially not getting into any grad schools. At least it was for a short amount of time. I interviewed with a grad school on Monday, after I had completed my application. I was accepted into the program today. I'm waiting to get the official offer and acceptance letter.

At least I can stop hyperventilating now and maybe finally put away the GMAT books. I am waiting to hear from one other school before I make any final decisions.

P.S. - There is a new post up over at the Writing Spot. I'm considering thinking about switching over there to write. Let me know if you have any thoughts about that.

P.P.S. - You can send me an e-mail an onbeingandliving@yahoo.com if you would like permission to read posts over at my other blog or you can leave your e-mail in the comments.

2 comments:

thordora said...

WOO HOOO!!!!

jenna said...

yay! congrats!!! what school??