Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy


(and I'm told that he made this sentence by himself with the wooden letters. So very Montessori, no?)

I'm picking Zac up from his preschool in a couple of minutes and I couldn't be happier at the thought of going home with him and settling in for the night. We are going to decorate the apartment tonight for Christmas, although I was just told that Santa needs to come for ALL members of the family, not just the kids. Basically, that means that I have to buy stocking stuffers for myself, which is somehow demoralizing. I find myself walking around stores going, "Now just what would Santa get me anyways?"

At least this fight is over for now. I can relax and continue fighting every other battle that I have on my plate. More to come...

1 comment:

-P said...

He is so handsome. Sorry we didn't get to chat yesterday.

Love,
P