Monday, July 7, 2008

Three



This is from Wildflower's wedding. Thanks so much to MNS for sending it to me. I look like I'm actively trying to wrestle Zac to the ground because he didn't want to stand still in the picture. He wanted to run around and play at the "party".

He's turning three years-old tomorrow. I can't believe what a little person he's become. He loves to tell stories that usually end with him trying to catch something or stop something from falling. He now has two imaqginary brothers, Sammy and Arthur, who play with him all the time, but that doesn't keep him from looking up at me sweetly and asking, "Will you come play with me?" everytime I'm within 50 ft of him.

Lately he's been obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine and can tell you the names of all the engines, trams, and diesels. Before I started watching the tv show and reading the books, I couldn't have even told you the difference between a tram and a diesel, but I can now. I can also tell you all of the names of everyone on "The Wonder Pets" and "The Backyardigans".

Three. Wow.

2 comments:

-P said...

OMG he's so cute! And so are you. I can't believe he's already such an old, old man. :)

What does he want for his birthday? And can you e-mail me your address?

xoxoxox

Dee said...

Aw, you guys both look so great! Such a cute picture. I hope Zac enjoyed his birthday!