I also had a "dermawave" treatment done to my waddle area as part of the package I bought. The word "dermawave" has a faintly spa-like quality to it. It conjures up images of dermal massages or gentle oscillating movements. Really, it was nothing like that. It was electrostimulation on my neck (which made my head jerk to either side like I had a tick) and my chin (which made my mouth open or close, clench or unclench, at will). I strongly do not recommend anything called a "dermawave".

1.02.09 - 4 of 8 treatments. Does anyone but me think I need a haircut? It's looking a little ragged back there to me. Winter pallor is looking especially attractive on me. I see very minimal improvement in my chin between January and October. Any opinions?

10.03.08 - 2 of 8 treatments.

8.28.08 - Before treatment.
I would just like to point out to Dew that, yes, I am actually growing my hair out and I have photographic evidence to prove it.
6 comments:
I'm not sure about the chin progress, but I do like your hair longer. It really compliments you!
You have no idea how happy you just made Dew with your comment Kelly.
Sounds... painful. How many more of these particle blasters will you get? Do they say that dermawaves will only last x amount of time, so that your chin will regress to pre-particle blast state?
Your chin looks absolutely fine to me in each shot so my opinion might not count for much! I say give up the pain (unless you secretly like the post-pain endorphins). :)
Re: b-school, if I can give you some faux cognitive therapy: what's the worst thing that could happen? You won't get in? Can you live with that? Sometimes it helps to really play out the worst-case scenario, make yourself okay with it, and then go do your best! Sorry if I'm Captain Obvious. (I'm actually Lieutenant Obvious.)
xoxoxoxo
-P
I have three more treatments on my chin (after the 4 of 8 photos, I had my fifth treatment) and one more "dermawave" at the end of eight treatments.
P- there is no way that I could stop going. It was a non-refundable package deal. Oh, I'm going and I will have a damn nice chin (and at least a non-repulsive stomach) at the end if it kills me (and all the fat cells in the immediate vacinity).
The worst that can happen with school is that I won't get in and I'll have to figure out how I'm going to make a career change while working full-time. That's the hardest part to imagine.
making a career change while not working at all sucks great big donkey balls too, just fyi. :)
i agree with you on the chin and the hair - sorry dew! :)
p.s. but i forgot to say it is hard to see exactly, about the chin, since one picture is more close up than the other. you really need *exactly* the same pose in each pic to see, you know?
regardless of how it looks compared to last time, it still is progressing nicely, which is the impt thing.
Post a Comment