Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Q & A

I've had a lot of questions lately, very few of which have had many answers. That's where you all come in. If I can't blog about questions that I have a pressing need to answer, where else will I turn (and no, google does not have all the answers for me)? Not to beg here, but please, pretty please can I exploit your knowledge to improve the quality of my life (or at least clean my apartment)?

Here is what I've been wondering:

1) How the hell do you get poop out of carpet? I've scrubbed and scrubbed, and this shit, literally, isn't budging. I've tried carpet cleaner and a sponge so far. What am I missing? Other pertinent details about the poop include: human origin, not from me, possibly from a little boy that ran naked from one bathroom at one end of the apartment to the other. The existence of the poop was confirmed when I accidentally stepped on it while trying to turn out the living room light. Subsequent poop prints were left while trying to hop to the bathroom to wash off my foot.

2) Who says: "I usually like pretty women with good figures" when asked: "Do you have a type of woman you usually like?" Don't most people answer with the standard "intelligence, humor, kindness...." line of b.s.? Is it that the guy is just more honest than most?

3) How much does a good multi-media personality matter? If someone has a particularly embarrassing facebook page or a bad text messaging style (ex: "I still b workin at 5. hit me up lata 2nit"), should that concern me? Do I need someone that is a proficient communicator in all forms?

4) Besides medication, which I haven't changed recently, what could possibly be causing my incredibly dry mouth? Drinking water and Diet Coke doesn't help. It seems like it just makes it worse. Sometimes I try and suck on hard candy, but nothing seems to really make it go away. Am I dying? Is this really a precursor for old age? Without sounding neurotic, I feel like I need to make it very clear just exactly how much this is annoying me. I have a weird, funny thing going on in my mouth.

Somebody please help me!

3 comments:

E.J. said...

Check this out:
http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/archive_posts.asp?imBoard=78&imParent=3028591

And in regard to the multimedia communication, I think you're okay as long as you don't catch them speaking into the receiver of the phone. ;)

-P said...

I'm going to make my own single list for you on my dusty, cobwebbed blog.

But for now, on to the questions!

1. Bleach? I have scrubbed a fair amount of doggie doo off of surfaces and it's pretty tough to get out. What color is your carpet? You might need some super-strength spot cleaner. Available at Target, or other fine retail outlets.

2 + 3. Don't even think about it. Dudes b not wrth ur t1me.

(2 -- who says that? shallow, annoying, entitled men. 3 -- go take a look at FOB's myspace page to remind you what kind of people have embarrassing social networking skillz. I make exceptions for really sexy black dudes who are sort of inviting you into their circle by texting you things like "hit me up" and "I b workin." Fair? Who knows.)

4. Summer? Excessive A/C? Does chewing gum help? Are you constantly thirsty or just dry?

SMOOCH!!!

-P

Jen said...

I have to say following the long (several days!) process recommended by Nature's Miracle has always worked for the dog poop, I'd be it works on human too.