The photo is blurry because I was in the bathroom at work and too cheap to buy the digital pregnancy test. So I took a picture of the test with my phone and starting texting it to a couple close people going, "Does this look like a cross to you? I don't know. It might be a cross, but I might be seeing things".
So..yeah. I'm pregnant. We are going to completely gloss over how it happened and focus on the current moment. Currently, my first trimester symptoms have decided to ALL come on at the same time. It's hit me more than once that it's been eight years since my 23-24 year-old body did this last. I'm tempted to go back into archives, but I know I didn't start writing on the last blog until I was four months pregnant or so. It's fun to think back on the "Pregnant in Texas" days.
I'm somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks pregnant. I keep telling myself this is what I wanted, even if I had stopped wanting it. I want this. I want to do it differently than the last time.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congratulations!!! I think this is just wonderful. You are a wonderful Mother and this baby is going to be lucky to have you as their Mom.
By your guesses....when do you think you are due?
i think this is wonderful, congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment