I didn't exactly land on my feet with the last GMAT exam. It was more like landing on my side, with my shoulder hitting the mat right before my head bounces off. It's the kind of landing that doesn't cause any injuries, but it stuns you to see the world shift out of focus for a moment.
I scored exactly the same as I had 5 weeks ago. The only difference is that this time I got a 20 someodd percent on quantative and an 89 on verbal. On paper, I know look like I should be an English teacher or wait, a Grants Manager. It was disappointing to say the least.
There have been a lot of tears this week, just trying to figure out what I'm going to do. For a while I wasn't even sure if I should continue my applications for school or just ignore them. Fortunately, it's a very small application fee to my top choice school and my secondary choice for schools just waived their application fee until July 1st.
I have an interview with the second school on Monday. I finally figured out how why the online application wasn't working for me (dual accounts with my name on my side, website upgrades and down software applications on their side).
So cross your fingers please. I am hoping for the best.
I scored exactly the same as I had 5 weeks ago. The only difference is that this time I got a 20 someodd percent on quantative and an 89 on verbal. On paper, I know look like I should be an English teacher or wait, a Grants Manager. It was disappointing to say the least.
There have been a lot of tears this week, just trying to figure out what I'm going to do. For a while I wasn't even sure if I should continue my applications for school or just ignore them. Fortunately, it's a very small application fee to my top choice school and my secondary choice for schools just waived their application fee until July 1st.
I have an interview with the second school on Monday. I finally figured out how why the online application wasn't working for me (dual accounts with my name on my side, website upgrades and down software applications on their side).
So cross your fingers please. I am hoping for the best.
1 comment:
Good luck!
Post a Comment