Although I'm not dating right now, I've been online dating for three years. Occasionally I feel like I should get some kind of award for that. Something along the lines of, "Most Pathetic Individual" award because, really, who dates online for that long? Shouldn't I have met someone at the grocery store or in a coffee shop by now? I'm not new to the area. I have a couple of friends here, even if friends that I make here usually move away from the Houston area. That really shouldn't be allowed, at least not in my book.
One of the most annoying things about meeting people online is tendency of people (because I've heard that women do this as well), to send gratuitous nudity shots to strangers. Here's a newsflash, I'm not going to think you are sexy if you show me a picture of your rippled abs. I'll think, "Jeez, he probably works out a lot more than I do." God help me, if you show me a picture of your genitals, I'll think, "God God Almighty! Why? WHYYYYYYY do you think that I need to see this????"
It's like a male peacock strutting his feathers around the female peacocks. Does he really think that the female peacocks will form opinions about him based on the color and size of his feathers? Does his showy display make him a better peacock or father to the bebe peacocks?
Please, please for the love of all that is holy, don't send me any pictures of your body. I really don't want anymore. I'm still scarred from looking at the pictures the last guy thought were appropriate to send me. Honestly, I'm good. Thanks. No more.
Not how I expected my morning to go
6 days ago
3 comments:
Hahaha! Dammit...I had the camera loaded and EVERYTHING! No, seriously...I've actually had women do the same thing to me, totally unsolicited too. Not as much as I'm positive happens TO women though.
Anyway, hope you're doing well.
Trust me when I say that ALL of the pictures have been unsolicited, that's what makes them so weird.
OMG!! that is nas-ty!
Post a Comment