skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Odds and Ends
- There is a new post over at the Writing Spot. I need some advice about why I'm feeling so hesitant in my personal life right now. Go on over and leave me a comment with your jewel of wisdom. Calling me a complete idiot is also completely acceptable in this case. I'd understand. If that doesn't peak your interest to click over and sign in, then I don't know what will. As always, e-mail me at onbeingandliving@yahoo.com if you want to access to that blog.
- In other news, I'm halfway done with my first module of my MBA. In the program you take two classes per module. Each module lasts about 6-8 weeks. I just finished "Crunch Week," which is where there are two weeks of classes that are held back-to-back. I had two tests in Microeconomics and two 5-7 page papers in Leadership due. I finished everything and already got my test grades back. It feels like a huge burden was been lifted from me knowing that I was able to complete everything and perform reasonably well. My self-doubt was really kicking into overdrive at the start of this program. I've been able to calm some of my fears and enjoy the material more.
- While school and work continue, Zac keeps getting closer and closer to turning 4. It's hard to believe that four years has gone by since he was born. I can remember, vividly, what it felt like to be pregnant and in labor with him on July 7th and 8th in 2005. We haven't decided what we are doing yet to celebrate the occasion. More than likely it will involve pizza and a ball pit of some sort.
- My roommate moved out last week. I actually miss him and I know that Zac misses him a lot. He got used to someone being there to play with him while I was reading, working on a paper, or trying (and usually failing) to keep the house from looking like a complete disaster.
- Some of my old blog posts will be making a reappearance on this site. I hastily took them all down, when really what I needed was to only take some of them down and to move some of them to my private blog.
2 comments:
Btw -- I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on your academic successes!! You're doing so great!
xoxoxoxo
-P
Oh, and jeez: happy birthday to Zac!
Post a Comment